Self-Check Mastery Coaching Program
The Coaching Program for
Strengthening the Relationship with Yourself
An 8-session program for strengthening your sense of self,
personal power, self-confidence, and relational skills.
The "Self-Check Mastery" Coaching program is for strengthening the relationship with yourself.
Level up your self-connection with eight 45-minute confidence-boosting, blindspot-busting coaching sessions that will improve how you relate to yourself, and how you show up in relationships with others.
Yes, Michelle! I Want to Strengthen
My Connection With Myself!
I Understand the Following...
This coaching offer is for eight live one-to-one coaching sessions with Michelle. We meet by video on Zoom.
I can schedule my eight coaching sessions over the next three months.
If I've never worked with Michelle before, I can schedule a free one-to-one consultation on Zoom to see if this is a good fit. No obligation!
Who is Self-Check Mastery Coaching for?
The Self-Check Mastery Coaching Program was created for those who came to me for relationship coaching and expressed deep angst and frustration around the feeling of having lost themselves - either in a relationship, or in response to a stressful and demanding life circumstance.
"I want to get myself back!" my clients would say to me.
And that is exactly what we do: Regain the connection with yourself, for good.
Here Are a Few Things My Clients Have Said to Me:
(You might relate to a few of these comments.)
- I want to feel more confident about who I am
- I want to be better at holding space for myself
- I want to be a better advocate for my wants or needs
- I want to get really good at setting healthy boundaries
- I want to be much better at self-care (make it a priority)
- I want to feel like I can be myself while I'm in relationships with others
- I want to be able to validate my feelings rather than talking myself out of them
- I want to let go of my old programming that says I have to work for the love I get
- I want to be able to accept myself for who I am, with unconditional love
- It just seems easier to focus on other people's feelings than on my own
- I want to stop being hard on myself with judgment or criticism
- I want my relationships to feel equitable and balanced
- I want to stop being afraid of not being good enough
- I want to be able not to take things too personally
- I don't ever want to sacrifice myself again
- I want myself back!
The Relationship with Yourself
Having a solid connection with your authentic self affects every aspect of your life. The quality of the relationships you have with other people is especially impacted by your relationship with yourself.
I care about this "self-loss" condition and am passionate about helping... because I can!
My mentor helped me with this very issue when I was a young adult. And since then I have devoted my career as a Relationship Coach to helping others build and maintain strong, healthy, supportive relationships with themselves.
How Do You Strengthen the Relationship with Yourself?
(Don't worry; you don't have to do this alone. I will help you with everything on this list and more.)
- balancing your focus: self versus others
- revising self-talk
- changing the rules: allies only, no bullies allowed
- understanding adaptive learning
- setting good boundaries: putting wants into words
- the "thoughts, feelings, wants, needs" checklist
- self-identity, and the belief systems that go with it
- the "or else" assessment
- creating empowered relationships
- being your number-one advocate
- revising automatic thinking
- validation, acknowledgment, and rewards
- deep self-care (treating yourself with respect)
Getting started is easy!
Just three simple steps:
1. Make a one-time payment.
2. Schedule your first appointment.
3. Complete the Intake Form.
1. MAKE A PAYMENT
2. SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION
3. COMPLETE THE INTAKE FORM
"This above all: to thine own self be true."
~ Polonius in Hamlet, Act-1, Scene-III